TaxMasters Patrick Cox Caption Contest Results!

TaxMasters Patrick Cox Animal House

Here it is at last. The results are in from the TaxMasters Patrick Cox Caption Contest! I received some really great entries, but there was one clear winner. Arthur Werner (@ILectureCPAs) really had it right with the Animal House quote. Sure...fat, drunk, and stupid worked for Flounder...but a company that's supposed to handle the serious issues involved with tax resolution? I think not. Does that make me the Dean Wormer of tax resolution blogs? God, I hope not.

While the "Animal House" entry is clearly the winner. I felt that you would all enjoy the laughs that I enjoyed from some of the other entries. Enjoy!

TaxMasters Patrick Cox is Paul Bunyan

Don't Feed the TaxMasters Patrick Cox

TaxMasters Patrick Cox Down by the River

TaxMasters Patrick Cox is Sasquatch


Y U Mad, Bro? TaxMasters Patrick Cox

TaxMasters Patrick Cox First of the Month

Labels: