I've written about various outlandish tax deductions on this blog before.
For the most part, as long as you can prove an expense is ordinary and necessary for your line of work, you can write off items as seemingly ridiculous and breast implants.
Today a CNN cover story covers some things you never though were tax deductible: Watch the Video Here
The video goes on to detail how you should write off the cost of your home office, how criminals are encouraged to write-off their "business expenses", and just how exotic dancer "Chesty Love" was able to write off her breast augmentation.
For more tax deduction ideas, check out:
- Get The Most From Your Business Tax Deductions
- How to Cheat on Your Taxes- Legally
- Answering Your Top Tax Time Questions
- Top 5 Ways to Save on 2010 Tax Filings
- New Tax Breaks and What They Mean for You