Senior Tax Attorney Ronnie Hicks made an appearance on WJXT Channel 4 to educate the American Taxpayer on making proper Year-End Charitable Donations for Tax Credits. Check it out:
Here's the Highlight Reel and Last-Minute Strategy:
- Determine your income and whether you'll itemize your deduction. You need to know if you have made enough to itemize
- Review your Income, Expense, and Potential Deductions
- Review your portfolio
- Pay your January 1st Mortgage Payment on or before December 31st
- Stock up if your self-employed
- Make sure the return is done correctly!