The IRS Hitman Films Another Video

I'm ready for my close-up again... late last night we finished up production for a video explaining my background and my mission. (Like my hat?)

We're always working hard behind the scenes thinking of ways to spread awareness of tax debt issues, and ultimately help more people in need. It's been hard for me to catch up, writing blog posts in the morning, participating in morning meetings, going through hundreds of e-mails, then filming at night. It's hard work, but it's rewarding.

In my past videos I've mostly earnestly discussed my decision to leave the IRS and join the Good Fight as the IRS Hitman. This time, I get to stretch my acting skills.

Expect more videos and updates in the near future. I'll share out latest video on the blog as soon as it's available.