New Year's Eve!

Wrapping Up: Well, I hope everyone's holiday has been as enjoyable as mine has been. We've seen some pretty intense activity this last year. There are some things that I'm going to miss about 2008; but I am excited to be getting a fresh start. I hope you are all thinking the same thing.

Resolutions? Everyone has a New Year's Resolution's; what's yours going to be? Maybe you want to spend time with the family, or maybe you want to shoot for that big promotion at work. Whatever is on your agenda, the last thing you want to be thinking about is the IRS. If owe the IRS in tax debt, this is your year to get up to date, and get into a resolution, so that you can move on with your life.

IRS Agents...They've got New Year's Resolutions too; and their biggest one is to collect on debt. But one thing you've got to look out for is being taken advantage of. Because remember, the IRS knows that the average person doesn't know the rules and regulations, so they'll do whatever they can to get your money.

Don't Back Down! Just because you want to resolve the issue, doesn't mean you just have to roll over and take guff from the IRS. There are things about the rules that they aren't going to tell you, simply because you're not in their best interest. But you're in mine, so check the blog out for helpful tips.

Contact! Remember, if there is a question you can't find the answer to on here, or you're just overwhelmed with you debt, you can feel free to contact me. I can be reached through my contact information over on the right side of the page.

Stay Safe: I hope everyone has a safe, and happy holiday. And I will see you all next year!

-The IRS Hitman