Happy Halloween!

Ha-Ha-Halloween: The doorbell rings, and a man answers it. Here stands this plain but well dressed boy, saying, "Trick or Treat!" The man asks the child what he is dressed up like for Halloween. The boy replies, "I'm an IRS agent." Then he takes 40 percent of the man's candy, leaves, and doesn't say thank you.

Trick or Treat: Today, I take great pride in wearing the hat. Most everyone knows that there are few things more frightening than an IRS Revenue Officer. I’m thankful that I am no longer on that side of the fence. I am helping people more than ever before. This has been a great month for Taxpayers and I can’t wait for months to come.

Special Thanks: I want to take the time to point out my fellow Blogger, The Wandering Tax Pro. His post today has some great reference for end of the year tax-planning. Check out his posting here.

Keep it Safe: I know my kids are going to be hyped on candy this weekend. I’m sure all of you parents out there are in the same boat. So just remember to be safe this holiday. Here are some Halloween Safety Tips, just in case there are some things you forgot or didn't already know. Everyone stay safe and have a great holiday. I’ll see you all Monday!

Now you have the Smoking Gun…Use It!