No More Mr. Nice Hitman!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I've been working with taxes for nearly 20 years and I have to admit that I'm a little upset. I'm fed up with these "tax relief" companies that are making promises they can't deliver. These are the same companies that you see on T.V. telling you that they can settle your debt for "Pennies on the Dollar."

When it comes to Tax Resolution, there is no magic formula. The IRS negotiates on a case by case basis, and I can thankfully say that I'm partnered with a company that believes in integrity, and education. With so many companies looking to take your money, it is rare to be a part of something that offers realistic, effective solution to IRS tax debt.

The time has come to stand up against these scammers! If you're speaking to someone and they promise you something that sounds a little too good to be true, call them on it. See if they can give you an honest, knowledgeable answer. As if the IRS wasn't enough, you've got companies out there trying to take even more of your money!

It makes me grateful to know that so many Americans are coming to my blog and getting educated. That's the IRS' most powerful weapon is an uneducated Taxpayer. Don't get taken advantage of...and remember that the Hitman's got your back!

Again...thank you all so much for reading

-The IRS Hitman